These are the special powers and innate abilities that few people are born with within the Dual Sword God Universe, each of which are powerful in their own right based on the grade of potential they possess.
Bloodlines are powers born of those humans related to ancient mystical beasts, their powers hidden within their bloods giving the capabilities of assuming a battle form, further increasing their combat power in battle. These bloodlines are divided into ranks:
Lesser Bloodlines, Supreme Bloodlines, and the most rare and uncommonly known Paragon Bloodlines.
- Lesser Bloodline:
- First Awakening = +1 to +2 Bloodline Prestige (Common)
- Second Awakening = Layer 2 Bloodline Prestige(Rare: True Bloodline Successor & Rare Gifted Bloodline Clansmen)
- Third Awakening = Peak Layer 2 Bloodline Prestige (Myth: Achievable by Variant True Bloodline Successor)
- Supreme Bloodline
- First Awakening = Layer 1 Bloodline Prestige (Common)
- Second Awakening = Layer 2 Bloodline Prestige (Rare: True Bloodline Successor & Rare Gifted Bloodline Clansmen)
- Third Awakening = Layer 3 Bloodline Prestige (Myth: Achievable by Variant True Bloodline Successor)
- Paragon Bloodline (Rare: Achievable by Rare Lifeform)
- First Awakening = Layer 3 Bloodline Prestige
- Second Awakening = ??? (Effects are beyond battle power - achievable beyond True Soul realm - Rare)
- Third Awakening = ???(Effects are beyond battle power - achievable beyond ??? realm - Myth)
Lesser Bloodlines can awaken only once, while Supreme Bloodlines can awaken twice, Paragon Bloodlines, on the other hand can achieve three awakenings. The more one awakens, the stronger they get, the later one awakens the stronger their potentials and innate abilities they will acquire. Truly rare geniuses, typically those of the True Bloodline Successors among the lesser bloodlines, can awaken once or even twice at an early period. Causing them to achieve a rapid increase in strength, much different from their substantial power gain by martial skill and martial way understanding. This, in turn, will transform their bloodline entirely, making it rise a tier, achieving the levels of an Supreme Bloodline or even arriving at level infinitely close to that of a Paragon Bloodline.
War Saint Lineages
War Saint Lineages are inheritances based around Inherited Manuals and powerful weapon artifacts left behind by former might beings at the limits and beyond the Transcend Saintly Realm. These weapons biased on the beings connected, will provided an inherent method for instilling the common blood of its wielder, granting them powers akin to those of the bloodline practitioners.
The grades of this lineage have yet to be fully explored in the main series.
These are powerful bodies with special physicals properties that can allow for a human and non human lifeform to achieve incredible combat prowess. They vary in rarity with the rarest capable of achieving power comparable to those of powerful bloodline and war saint lineages.
These are unique innate abilities born within an individuals, while their combat power might no necessarily match up to the former comparisons, they can allow for each wielder to perform feats well beyond the norm, easily putting them in superiors position in battle or any other field. The most interesting aspect is that an innate trait user, can also learn the ways of a war saint lineage.